Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not too late…………..

College of Education: Samtse
It was tender 2008 when I enter the College with lots of hopes, aspirations and dreams of becoming a versatile person in life. Unexpressed emotions form a flux within my mind due to lots of suspicions and expectations during my three year stay in the College. I was worried because I was not secure enough to take this teaching as profession and I was happy because I have numerous expectations form this college for my personal and professional development.

Three years down the line, today I am up to my own dream and aspirations. I guess all the mysterious doubts about this teaching profession have been cleared vividly and I am confident enough to face any challenges that obstruct my way.

But at the same time, some works are still left fragmentary. There are hardly two months to graduate and I feel some components of professional and personal necessity is not yet finished which is supposed to be completing in the college. Do I have enough time to do everything at one go? It not possible and now it is late for me.

“What did you do during three years of your stay here at college beside your academic works? Did you contribute something which would be helpful for those generations coming hereafter? Did you manage to be friendly with every individual in the college? Did you ever hurt others for any reason and forgive them? What are you taking as a gift of your stay here after you graduation”?

No comments:

Post a Comment